Rated 5 out of 5 by Robin22 It does what it claims!
This bra fits like you would expect a 38DDD to. Tight enough around the ribcage to hold the girls in place. I love this bra!
March 10, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Marcy I still jiggle - what you need to know
I wanted to love this bra, I really did. I love nearly everything Spanx makes, but not this bra.
I got a 38 DDD, and it is true to size, fits around my rib cage nicely and the cups are true to size. However:
- the straps are only adjustable from the back and you can only put them up 1/2 of the way -- I felt that it was tricky to adjust, certainly can't do it when it's on you. Also, I wanted the extra adjustment length of the full strap thinking that would solve my other problems.
- the cups are very shear- meaning if it gets cold your nipples will show right through - not very nice for business meetings in cold conference rooms
- my biggest complaint was that my breasts still jiggled. I could see it when I walked. From a minimizer I expect that they stay in place, so I felt sloppy in this bra.
- the good was that it is comfortable, it fits nicely in the back - no bulges from the top of the bra, which was great, it's smoothing, so you don't see the bra from the back under clothes
- I will keep it, since I wore it, but probably won't wear it again unless everything I have it in the laundry
- I tried this and the Prima Dona Bra and the Wacoal minimizer, so far the other two are winning
Sorry Spanx Bra - I wanted to like you, but just couldn't.
July 8, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Puddin Love it but...aggravating piece of sharp plastic on wire at side
I love this bra and it does minimize my breasts, however there is this tiny piece of wire or plastic at the end of underwire on the left side that is irratating the heck out of me. For $68, this should not have happened, but I have cut as much as possible and will deal with the irrational because I love the bra so much!!!
June 25, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Inga727 very uncomfortable
Initially when I tried this bra on I was happy with the visual effect. It looked like a good fit. The larger cup size incorporated the secondary , under the arm, Boobage. The problem occurred when I put the bra on at home and tried to go about my daily routine. This was the most uncomfortable experience! When I bent over or sat down the hard wires pressed into my ribcage in a painful way. I guess I should have tried sitting in the fitting room, but who thinks of that when trying on a bra? I felt like my boobs were in a prison....a boob prison!
May 8, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by MrsTK Not as good ad your last minimizer
I finally got to experience the comfort of spanx with your last minimizer, but alas, you discontinued it!
This one is not as comfortable and it gaps on the sides. I should have purchased a lifetime supply of your last one and because I'm a 34DD I'm back out in the cold. Boo-hoo.
April 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Diva37 The only bra I will wear.
By far my favorite bra and I have tried many! The trifecta of bras...it lifts, has great shape and is comfortable! My only wish is that it was available in more colors/patterns. Three years of black and nude has this busty girl begging for more color/pattern options. Please SPANX!
April 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by bleubooked Hands down, the best bra I own.
I love love love this bra. I said it fits slightly small, compared to other brands. It is sized consistently with other spanx bras. My usual size is a 34 ddd which is not offered in this bra, so I ordered the 36 dd and the fit is perfect...meaning the band is possibly the slightest bit tighter than other size 36 bands, but the cup volume is consistent with a 36dd or 34ddd.
The fit is smooth and uplifting. It does not show under clothing at all. It is very comfortable and well constructed.
I will be ordering several more of these. TOTALY worth every dime!
December 9, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by aallmand76 New Favorite Bra!
This bra is amazing! It minimizes but the best part is that the material is so soft and silky. I was wearing Bali minimizers and although very comfortable and affordable, they are padded and take up so much space in a drawer. I went on Ebay to buy more Bali minimizers and found someone selling Spanx Bra-liminate minimizers for half the price so I decided to buy 2 in black and I have to say this is my new go to bra. I plan on buying more. I had bought 2 in nude. I'm a 44DD and it's hard to find a comfortable bra, especially a minimizer that actually minimizes. At the same time I bought the Spanx bras, I bought 2 Goddess bras and had to return them due to their itchy and cheaply made material so everytime you go online to buy a bra, you take the risk of getting an uncomfortable bra that may not even fit you but these Spanx minimizers are true to size and the most comfortable bra I've ever worn!
September 21, 2013