Rated 3.6 out of 5 by 12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gayle This is my favorite product.
Product feels comfortable and fits great. Easy to get on and smooths out the rolls.
May 21, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Schel Love, love, love this product
I will buy another on in the neutral shade, I love the way it fits
May 5, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shirleypoet Great product!!!!!
I love the Slim Cognito Body Shaping Cami. It's the top of the line in terms of quality, fit and overall effect. I've read other reviews that mention this product rides up, but that is not the case if you have the right size. I'm an expert on this. The first one I purchased was an Extra Large - that was the only size my local small lingerie shop had in stock. I liked it but wasn't completely pleased with the result. Then, I tried a Medium which did tend to roll up periodically. Now, I have a Large - which is perfect. I feel like Goldilocks who tried out all those beds. Pay closer attention than I did to the size chart on the Spanx site and you'll be fine. This cami- shaper will spoil you forever.
April 3, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by jane88 Rolls up!
1. Smooth bumps, however with it classified as "super duper " I was expecting a little bit more control
1. Rolls up! Tucking it in my panty keeps it from riding up for a (short ) while but then it starts creeping up! Doesn't really do its job if one needs to constantly excuse oneself to pull it down again and again!
2. Pilling, not a big deal since it underwear.
For reference 5ft 1in and 106 lb.
March 25, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by mjpet I JUST LOVE THIS PRODUCT
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT - IT MAKES YOU LOOK GREAT, IT FITS GREAT, FEELS GREAT! PLEASE DON'T STOP MAKING THEM!
March 20, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by MJL66 Overall this product is adequate
Overall this is a great product. But it has two faults which I sincerely hope can be fixed at some point.
1. Lots of piling - any color other than black will be on it at the end of the day.
2. Material constantly rolls up making it very uncomfortable after about an hour. I have to pull all the way down under my butt and then have to make sure I either wear a cotton panty or a brief that fits pretty snug in order for it to stay down. That's disappointing as it is a pricey product and should not have this problem. Because of the second problem I don't wear very often.
March 20, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by Chanel5 Rolls up from the bottom
Comfortable but it rolls up from the bottom. So until I lose weight it does me no good.
March 19, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by CB107 not for spare tire
I thought this was the answer to my figure flaws, but alas it had to go back. It almost seemed to emphasize my spare tire. and didn't hold it in at all. Same problem with back fat. I think Lipo is the answer. Too bad because I generally like Spanx products but this just didn't make it
March 19, 2013