Thank you for visiting Spanx. If you need assistance with shopping
on our site, please call us at 888-806-7311 and a customer care representative
will be happy to assist you. Please inform the Customer Service Representative
that you require assistance.
LOVE YOUR ASSETS FEATURES
LOVE YOUR ASSETS CATEGORIES
LOVE YOUR ASSETS SLIMMING LEVELS
LOVE YOUR ASSETS COLLECTIONS
ASSETS® Shining Slimmers High-Waist Girl Short
$32.00 to $34.00
Get keen on sheen! This super-sleek shaper debuts an updated look to the shaping classics, combining powerful shaping, a pearly finish and Roll-Free technology that keeps everything in place—shine on!
- High-waist design stays perfectly in place thanks to Roll-Free technology—say goodbye to muffin top and love handles!
- Sleek, bonded edges remain flush with skin & invisible under clothes
- Center back seam eliminates unibutt
- Girl short design stays hidden under short hemlines
- Cotton gusset—wear as underwear
- Body: 83% Nylon, 17% Spandex/Elastane. Waist: 83% Nylon, 17% Spandex/Elastane. Lining: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex/Elastane. Gusset: 100% Cotton.
Let our team of SPANX specialists help you place an order or find the right product for you!
Call us anytime at 1.888.806.7311. We are open 7AM to 12 AM EST, 7 days a week (except Christmas Day).
Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.spanx.com! If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping handling, gift wrap and other charges.
Learn more about our Return Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1
Rated 2 out of 5 by tiffani513 This does actually roll down at the top!
As stated I no longer have a muffin top! I have some weird bulge at the top from where it rolls down and cuts into me! With some outfits i can make it work, by positioning my bra/ cami in a certain way- but it is not as versatile as I hoped it would be.
May 2, 2013