Thank you for visiting Spanx. If you need assistance with shopping
on our site, please call us at 888-806-7311 and a customer care representative
will be happy to assist you. Please inform the Customer Service Representative
that you require assistance.
Sultry Sweetheart One-Piece
Inspired by chic retro styling, this sultry suit utilizes boning and an asymmetrical design to ensure a totally figure-flattering experience.
- Slimming fabric flattens tummy, firms hips and flatters rear
- Molded, sewn-in cups and side-boning defines bust-shape
- Draw-string tunnel on left side cinches mesh outer fabric for an asymmetrical look that visually slims
- Removable, adjustable halter strap for added support and styling
- Feminine shirring visually slims
- Retro strapless style—perfect for sunning!
- Shell: 94% Nylon, 6% Spandex. Main Lining: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex. Second Lining: 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex.
Let our team of SPANX specialists help you place an order or find the right product for you!
Call us anytime at 1.888.806.7311. We are open 7AM to 12 AM EST, 7 days a week (except Christmas Day).
Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.spanx.com! If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping handling, gift wrap and other charges.
Learn more about our Return Policy.
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1
Rated 3 out of 5 by Suzanne67 Good for someone with a long torso
This is a gorgeous suit and I loved it. I have a short torso and no tush, so the fabric in the tush area was flapping in the breeze. It would have been perfect if it came in a petite size. I didn't bother ordering the smaller size, because I knew it would have been to hard to squeeze into. I thought about keeping it and just dealing with the extra fabric by pulling it up, but for the price, I wanted it to fit perfect and it just didn't. Had to send it back, so sad.
March 19, 2013