It's easy. Just follow the steps. Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions!
- • Detach the top of your invoice and keep it for your records.
- • Complete the return reason form on the invoice.
- • Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please include all items and paperwork. All items must be returned in
original condition to ensure credit.
- • Enclose the bottom perforated portion of your invoice with the item. If you cannot send your invoice, please include your order number,
billing name, and address with the item(s).
- • Affix the pre-addressed label onto your return package—please remove all extra labels from the outside of the package.
- • Ship your package to us. It is recommended that you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. All return shipping charges must be prepaid.
SPANX cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- • Keep the Return Tracking Number for your return package to monitor delivery status.
Attn: Returns Department
229 Hollie Drive
Martinsville, VA 24112
- • Return times vary depending on the shipping method used.
- • If you are returning a product without a pre-authorized shipping label, we recommend a traceable shipping method in order to know exactly
when the item reaches our warehouse.
- • It will take up to 10 business days for the refund to be applied once the return has been received.
- • It will take one to two business cycles for the credit to appear on your statement depending on statement cut-off timing.
- • The original form of payment on the order will be credited. If your credit card is no longer valid, please contact Spanx Customer Service to make
arrangements for receipt of your credit.
- • To exchange an item purchased from spanx.com, place a new order and return your original purchase.
- • Please note that we can only accept returns if the merchandise was purchased from spanx.com.
To contact our Customer Service Department, please click here and fill out our email form, or call us at 1.888.806.7311.
Thanks again for shopping spanx.com!