You can check your gift card balance online one of two ways:
- Login to Your Account and click Check Gift Card Balance in the left nav menu
- Proceed to Checkout. Click “Check your balance” in the Payment step of Checkout.
Rules and Regulations for Gift Cards:
- You cannot purchase a Gift Card with another Gift Card.
- Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash or credit except where required by law.
- Gift cards can be ordered online for use in our retail stores or on spanx.com.
- Gift Cards cannot be used at other retailers or at SPANX Takes Off!.
- Gift Cards have no expiration date and Spanx, Inc. will not charge a fee against your balance for inactivity.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Gift Cards.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service.
- We do not charge sales tax on the purchase of Gift Cards; however, items paid for with a Gift Card will be charged applicable sales tax.
- Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum order value required for promotional offers. Gift cards may not be purchased using promotional offers or discounts, unless the offer or discount expressly states it applies to gift cards.