Table of Contents
Here you will find answers to all of life’s questions…well, those about SPANX, anyway! Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact us.
Returns & Exchanges
- The product I purchased is defective or the wrong size, what should I do? View our policy for damaged and defective items. If your item is the wrong size, please review our return policy.
- Can I exchange a product? Currently, we do not offer exchanges. You can return your purchase within 30 days for a full credit and then re-order a replacement item.
- How do I know which size to buy? When purchasing any SPANX product, it’s important to find the size that’s right for you. Due to the slimming nature of our garments, picking a size too small won’t give you extra shaping — but will cause bulges and discomfort. Visit our size charts to find the perfect fit for you!
- Where can I find product measurements? Check out each product page to see specific measurements and images. Not finding what you’re looking for? Contact us and we’ll help you get to the bottom of it!
What are my measurements?
First, let’s narrow down what you’re trying to measure!
Some helpful tips: when measuring your bust, ensure your tape measure is around the fullest part of your chest. Measure your waist by doing a mini “crunch” in the air. The part that bends? That’s your waist! When measuring your hips, aim to get your tape measure around the fullest part (when you sit, where your hips bend)!
I’m in between sizes. What should I do?
Our size charts are designed to be used as a measurement guide. If you’re outside the lines, don’t fret. Here are some tips to help you get the right SPANX on!
- Never Size Down! Due to the slimming nature of our garments, picking a size too small won’t give you extra shaping — but will cause bulges and discomfort.
- Email, Chat or Call Us! We’ve got a sizeable team of Spanx-ters available to answer your questions and get you in the right size.
- I’m petite, which SPANX product should I wear? Check out our size charts to find the size that’s right for you!
- Do you offer discounts? Although we don’t typically discount our products, the best way to find out about our exclusive offers is to sign up for our emails. Plus, as a special gift, you’ll get 10% off on your birthday!
- Do you offer gift cards? Yes! You can purchase a gift card online. Gift cards are redeemable in SPANX retail stores or on our website.
- Do you offer E-gift cards? Electronic gift cards can be purchased online. The E-gift card is delivered via email and can be redeemed in a SPANX retail store or on our website.
Product Related Questions
- I have a specific product question, how do I get it answered? Feel free to start a chat or contact us via phone or email!
- Where are your products made? Our products are designed in the U.S.A and made all over the world. To find out specific countries of origin for products, please contact us!
- Why do some products have silicone while others don’t? All of our products are designed with optimal comfort and functionality in mind. Our design team uses their expert discretion to decide if products need a little extra hold, and, if so, how much. Small amounts of silicone are used on some products, depending on the style and fabrication, to ensure it stays put!
- I just had surgery. Are SPANX products safe to wear? Some doctors do recommend SPANX products after certain surgeries, but we highly recommend you consult your physician before getting your SPANX on!
- What does it mean if my camisole or shaper is rolling? Rolling can indicate that your SPANX product is too big, or too small. For optimal smoothing and comfort, it’s important to find the size that fits just right. Check out our size chart. If you feel you’re between sizes, we recommend trying a bodysuit — these styles stay securely in place and come in a variety of silhouettes. From mid-thigh shapers that hook to your bra, to tank bodysuits with full coverage or thong bottoms, we think we’ve got something that will work for you! Contact us for a recommendation.
Staying In The Know
- How do I know if a product is out of stock? If an item is out of stock, we’ll let you know on the product page. We’ll also let you know the expected arrival of a backordered item.
- How will I know when a product is back in stock? Click the "Notify Me When Available" button on the product page and we will email you when the item is back in stock!
- Where can I buy products that have been discontinued from a store? Spanx.com offers the widest selection of SPANX products, so if the item you’re looking for is anywhere, it’ll be here!
How do I wash my SPANX products?
Check out each product page or the interior care instruction label in your garment for specific information on how to launder each individual garment. Here are some general care instructions:
- Shapers/Bras/Tights/Sheers SPANX Shapers, Bras, Tights and Sheers are considered delicate and can be hand washed in cold water and laid flat to dry.
- Apparel Apparel can be machine washed in cold water with like colors on gentle cycle. Lay flat to dry and iron as needed.
- Swim Spanx swimsuits are considered delicate. Try to avoid chemical products, sun tan oils and harsh detergents. Immediately after wearing, hand wash gently in cold water (do not wring or twist!) and lay flat to dry.
- Active/Socks Spanx Activewear and socks can be machine washed in cold water on gentle cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed and do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry on low and iron if needed.
- Men’s Men’s tops, bottoms and socks can be machine washed in cold water with like colors and tumble dried on low.
SPANX sheers are made with the highest quality yarns and should not run within the first few wears. Since these products are considered delicate, it is important to treat them with special care:
- Hand wash sheers in cold water and lay flat to dry
- Before dressing, make sure to avoid sharp objects like rings and other jewelry.
- Scrunch up one leg of the pantyhose from the waist down to the toe. Carefully insert your toes into the foot of the sheers so they line up with the seam. Slowly release the bunched fabric as you carefully draw them up your leg until reaching your thigh.
- Repeat with the other leg then gently position the waist.
- *When looking at legwear, it’s important to remember that there’s a natural range in durability: sheers are super delicate and deserve high-tuned care, while tights are more durable and can withstand a little wear-and-tear.